Seddon Homes’ new Springboard scheme in Rochdale offers potential home buyers unrivalled opportunityPosted on June 19th, 2012
Seddon Homes has launched an innovative scheme to help potential home buyers in Rochdale get on to the property ladder.
“Springboard” provides a helping hand to potential buyers, enabling them to own the full 100 per cent of their home, while only paying 85 per cent of the market price. The remaining 15 percent will be financed by a ten-year interest-free loan from Seddon Homes.
In addition buyers will only have to provide a deposit of five per cent of the price, much less than required by mortgage lenders normally.
The announcement ties-in with the launch of Seddon’s new Bridgefold development, comprising 90 two, three and four bedroom homes close to the heart of Rochdale.
Seddon Homes sales and marketing director, Denis Maddock, said: “We believe Springboard offers an unrivaled opportunity for potential local buyers, and one way in which we as developers can genuinely help them to acquire a nice spec and affordable home locally.
“We recognise that for many people this is still a difficult economic climate which is why we have strived to ensure these homes represent terrific value for money all round. They are extremely affordable for first time buyers, as well as those looking to upsize into a modern, stylish, good-sized family home.”
“Springboard” is a way of securing an 80% mortgage whist only needing a 5% deposit with a 15% equity loan. Unlike shared equity, you own 100% of your new Seddon Home.
For full details on this development please click here: New homes Rochdale or call 0845 456 9667.
If you would like any further information on our house buying incentives such as Springboard and Homebuy please visit our dedicated page here.Blog page Older Posts Newer Posts