Customer Care Coordinator
Posted on October 15th, 2019
Closing Date: October 28, 2019
Location: Warrington Office
Benefits: Salary dependant on experience, with house building experience a preference. Pension contributions are a minimum of 5.0% (employee) and 6.0% (employer). Seddon Homes will match contributions to a maximum of 7.5%. 4 times salary for death in service. Aviva health care. 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Company car or allowance.
Hours: 08.30 – 16.30 Mon – Fri
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to join our growing housing business in Birchwood, Warrington. You are required to be the main point of contact for customers calling, e-mailing and logging issues on the Company’s systems. Liaising with main contractors to ensure defects are resolved professionally and effectively in the time frame allocated while co-ordinating the Customer Care Maintenance Operative diaries.
- Answer calls and e-mails from customers regarding their property repairs, dealing with them empathetically, professionally and positively, ensuring their queries are answered and resolved within the agreed timescales
- Maintain regular communications/updates with the customers
- Follow the principles set out in the Customer Journey program at all times
- Ensure the Customer Journey tracker is viewed daily and upon receipt of the NHBC survey ensure all comments and information is logged
- All defect repairs to be logged accurately onto Clixifix/File Store as needed
- Maintain accurate and concise records of all repairs, solutions and notes/comments
- Assist the Head of Customer Care to prepare informative and accurate reports for management meetings/directors meetings as required
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for managing all maintenance items to Seddon Homes’ properties, liaising with purchasers and subcontractors
• Maintain/complete accurate and concise records of all repairs, solution and decisions on ClixiFix
• Filing of all complaints received and logging all correspondence on FileStore
• General administration duties for the Head of Customer Care
• Ensure the Customer Journey protocols are achieved, in the time frame allocated
• Comply with our GDPR policy
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may
reasonably be expected within the scope of the role
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of working in a customer related environment within a house building/
construction industry. They should have a good knowledge of housebuilding, and be able to work with the sales and site teams , and
also external sub-contractors, to manage a smooth and efficient service to our customers.
You will be highly organised, familiar with co-ordinating multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive on working to deadlines.
Good communication, proficient with IT (Microsoft packages, ClixiFix, Excel etc.) and a high attention to detail, are skills you will
possess, in addition to being self motivated, customer focussed, target driven, positive and a team player.
Seddon Homes is part of the Seddon Group, which is a family-owned development, housing and construction business spanning over 120 years and four generations. The company employs over 700 people, including trades and apprentices, with a turnover of £200m across the UK. At the heart of Seddon are its people. Commitment to the safety, development and well being of its staff has made Seddon the UK Contractors Group (UKCG) Employer of the Year twice. With a wide range of opportunities available, building a career in house building with Seddon could not be easier.
Application with full CV,before closing date of October 28, 2019
to [email protected] quoting job reference - DJM/1719