Customer Care/Quality Control Manager
Posted on June 25th, 2018
Closing Date: July 13, 2018
Location: Warrington Office
Benefits: Salary dependent on experience, with house building experience a preference. Pension contributions are a minimum of 5.0% (employee) and 6.0% (employer). Seddon Homes will match contributions to a maximum of 7.5%. 4 times salary for death in service. Aviva health care. 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Company Car/Car allowance.
Hours: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 16.30 (1 hour Lunch) 37.5 h/pw
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care/Quality Control Manager to join our growing housing business in Birchwood, Warrington. The principle purpose of the role is varied and deadline driven, so excellent prioritisation and organisation skills are essential. You should be self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to meet strict deadlines. It is essential that you have excellent customer service skills, be a confident communicator with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role/environment. Knowledge of Clixifix and SiteStream would be highly beneficial, although not essential.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working within a customer focused environment recording and managing property maintenance ensuring that they are completed by the subcontractors within the specified target date
- The Customer Care / Quality Control Manager will ensure all works are carried out safely, on time and within budget and in accordance with the design standards, specifications and company procedures.
- Manage, investigate and supervise the rectification of maintenance items reported by the purchasers
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer care, to build great customer relationships
- Uphold and communicate the values and culture of the Seddon Brand and follow the Customer Journey Procedure
- To assess the quality of pre completion property’s prior to CML were applicable to ensure the quality is to NHBC/LABC standards.
- To attend NHBC/LABC Resolutions and ensure remedial deadlines are adhered to where applicable.
- To manage our Maintenance Operatives workload and support where necessary.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have Site Manger experience or a multi trade background, achieved within a house building/construction industry for a minimum of 3 years. Preference will be given to those familiar with all aspects of managing a pre/post completion defects within a property instructing sub-contractors to attend to repairs and defects.
They should have a good knowledge of house building, and be able to work with the sales and site teams, and also external sub-contractors, to manage a smooth and efficient service to our customers.
They will be highly organised, familiar with coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive on working to deadlines.
Good communication, proficient with IT (Microsoft packages, Clixifix, SiteStream, Excel etc) and a high attention to detail, are skills they will possess, in addition to being self motivated, customer focused, target driven, positive and a team player.
A full driving licence is essential.
Seddon Homes is part of the Seddon Group, which is a family-owned development, housing and construction business spanning over 120 years and four generations. The company employs over 700 people, including trades and apprentices, with a turnover of £200m across the UK. At the heart of Seddon are its people. Commitment to the safety, development and well being of its staff has made Seddon the UK Contractors Group (UKCG) Employer of the Year twice. With a wide range of opportunities available, building a career in house building with Seddon could not be easier.
Application with full CV,before closing date of July 13, 2018
to [email protected] quoting job reference - DJM09/18