Seddon Homes’ St James Place development sets the standard in Wigan

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Work has begun by established North West developer Seddon Homes on an exceptional development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes in Wigan.

The new homes at St James Place will be stylish, with full modern facilities, light and spacious and built to a good specification, including smart kitchens and bathrooms. Packed full of design features such as Zanussi built-in ovens and hobs as well as Blanco sinks, the homes won’t fail to impress potential buyers.

And in good news for Wigan residents who thought that owning their own home might be beyond them, help to secure one of these spacious properties may be available.

Seddon Homes operates a range of initiatives to help make buying a home more affordable. Schemes include the ‘New Buy’ scheme where the government and the house builder jointly back a 95% mortgage leaving just a 5% deposit to find.

Denis Maddock, Sales and Marketing Director at Seddon Homes, is confident that there will be significant interest in the development.

“We are very excited about St James Place in Wigan as we are building a variety of new homes to suit a range of potential buyers. These properties will be keenly priced and are extremely high quality, representing fantastic value for money.

“This, coupled with the assistance we can provide in purchasing a property, makes it a very attractive proposition — we understand low deposit and low repayments are a key issue for many would be buyers.”

With a good choice of primary and secondary schools in the area, as well as easy commuting to Manchester and Liverpool, St James Place will appeal to a variety of buyers, from first-time buyers looking for their first step onto the property ladder, to those looking for a larger property to accommodate a growing family.

Details of prices start from £127,950. In the meantime, buyers can find out more and register their interest by visiting www.seddonhomes.co.uk, calling 0845 456 9667, or following the development’s progress on Twitter @sed_stjames.

Blog page
back to top