FIND YOUR FOREVER HOME AT FALCON RISE. We’ve got 8 reasons to help you make up your mind!Posted on February 5th, 2019
Falcon Rise in Congleton is one of Seddon Homes most prestigious developments. But don’t just take our word for it – come and see for yourself! Located next to our stunning development at The Covey, these 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes are arranged in an established street setting with generous planting and landscaping.
So why would a home at Falcon Rise in Congleton be the right choice for you? Here are 8 very good reasons why this could be the best move you make in 2019!
- Falcon Rise is one of Seddon’s flagship developments. Every home boasts exceptional build quality with superior fixtures and fittings as standard.
- Whether you’re a first time buyer, a second stepper, a growing family or a down-sizer – we’re building 16 different house types at Falcon Rise. So we’re confident there’s a home to fit you and your budget
- All our 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at Falcon Rise come with rigid built kitchens, high spec appliances and en suites with tiled shower cubicles and waterfall showers. And they’re all included in the price.
- We know that the outdoors is as important as the indoors. Which is why our homes at Falcon Rise are built on generous plots with enclosed and fenced turfed rear gardens. The development is surrounded by lots of greenery and public open space, with a play area and a community orchard.
- To make your house purchase at Falcon Rise as smooth as possible, we can provide expert advice on:Help to Buy. The government -backed scheme to make your mortgage payments more affordable. And it isn’t just for first time buyers! Ask for more information. Select a Solicitor. We can recommend a cost-effective, independent solicitor to simplify your conveyancing process. Deposit Builder. Our savings scheme for first time buyers.
- The leafy location of Falcon Rise is superb! It’s just a short walk from the town centre, Congleton railway station and Astbury golf course. The M6 is 6 miles away and there are excellent road links to Manchester, Macclesfield, Stoke on Trent and the Derbyshire Peak District.
- Families will welcome the choice of 10 local primary schools near to Falcon Rise. At secondary level, Congleton High School and Eaton Bank Academy both have ‘good’ OFSTED ratings
- Congleton is one of the prettiest and most historic towns in south Cheshire. The thriving social calendar includes an annual Food & Drink festival, a Jazz & Blues Festival, a twice-weekly market and a monthly Makers’ Market.
But don’t just take our word for it – come and see for yourself! Our fully furnished show homes at Falcon Rise are open from 10am – 5pm Thursday to Monday. Or contact our on-site Sales Adviser on 01260 289633
Blog page Older Posts Newer Posts