Full Time Sales Advisor
Posted on July 29th, 2019
Closing Date: August 29, 2019
Location: Various locations across the North West
Benefits: Competitive Salary with generous bonus/commission. Pension contributions are a minimum of 5.0% (employee) and 6.0% (employer). Seddon Homes will match contributions to a maximum of 7.5%. 4 times salary for death in service. 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (given in lieu)
Hours: Thursday - Monday 10.00am - 5.00pm
Seddon Homes is a speculative residential housing company and part of the Seddon Group, which is a family-owned development, housing and construction business spanning over 120 years and four generations. The Group employs over 700 people, including trades and apprentices, with a turnover of £200m across the UK. At the heart of Seddon are its people. Commitment to the safety, development and well being of its staff has made Seddon the UK Contractors Group (UKCG) Employer of the Year twice. With a wide range of opportunities available, building a career in house building with Seddon could not be easier.
An number of excellent opportunities have arisen for experienced Sales Advisors to join our growing housing business across the North West. The principle purpose of the role is to negotiate the sale of properties on behalf of Seddon Homes from initial enquiry through to through to legal completion ensuring transactions progress smoothly. Presenting a professional image and providing first class customer support at all times including customer journey. To uphold and communicate the values and culture of the Seddon Brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- To meet & welcome prospective customers. Establish status and match to nearest available product. Overcome objections in an endeavour to gain commitment to purchase. Log full details including status and source of enquiry.
- Ensure show home and sales presentation area is kept to high standard at all times
- Regularly check standard of signage, arrow boards & flags together with ensuring that display and print is accurate and available.
- Maintain petty cash and stationery requirements via Head Office
- Adhere to company policy in all respects relating to the Consumer Code for Home Builders
- Assist with special events and promotions from time to time.
- Keep all Contact Builder records up to date enabling any colleague to take over at short notice ensuring continuity of progress and efficiency.
- Maintain forward interest records to ensure prospects are kept informed of progress
- Competitor research and market awareness to keep abreast of local availability and incentives to assist in setting prices and establishing mix etc.
- Ensure company policies regarding GDPR regulations and SHL anti collusion protocols are strictly adhered to
- Above all – be an ambassador for Seddon Homes at all times
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Have experience of dealing with the general public
- Outgoing personality
- Sales & Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Construction
- IT Skills (Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Conveyancing
- Ability to read working drawings
- Awareness of market conditions
- The tenacity to deliver a first class service
Application with full CV, before closing date of August 29, 2019 to [email protected] quoting job reference - DJM/1219